One handed swords
Table of Contents
Spartacus revels in the glory of battle and the roar of the crowd. A champion of the people, he fights for pride and freedom, delivering victory at the edge of his legendary swords.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Primary Attack - Two hit melee attack with some forward momemntum
- Slide - A short ranged, invulnerable, defensive slide
- No Retreat - A quick dash attack, good for closing distance
- Glory - Strong three hit combo with Super Armor, which ends in a powerful kick
- Retribution - Powerful two hit combo which launches opponent into the air before slamming them back to the ground
- This is Sparta - Level 2 - Reset For Glory's cooldown when knocking an opponent off of the level
- Rundown - Level 3 - Striking the opposing team's Relic runner with No Retreat instantly resets it's cooldown
- Into the Fray - Level 4 - 36 bonus Armor for 10 seconds after hitting an opponent with No Retreat
- Lion's Rage - Level 5 - 30 bonus AD for 10 seconds if struck while carrying the Relic
- Fire Catapult - Catapult which launches incendiary projectiles, good for clearing buildables.
- Ramp - Quickly launches the user a good distance horizontally.